Friday, September 22, 2006
The "shopping period" for e-reserves has now passed. Access control files have been generated that restrict access to scanned e-reserves to the following people:
- cul staff involved in uploading and processing this material
- those students and instructors registered for the class either as students or instructors (this includes some TAs)
- others who have requested and been granted access to the Courseworks pages of a given class.
- consult the printed copy in the library (when available)
- request access to the courseworks page for the course; we receive a daily feed from Courseworks and process it on receipt. This is the best option for TAs who find that they do not have access to electronic reserves for the course for which they are TAing.